Shillong Teer is a popular archery-based gambling game in Meghalaya. It has become a way of life for the Khasi tribe and an integral part of the culture. Every day, thousands eagerly wait to see if their bets and formulas help them correctly predict the Teer dream numbers.
The key to regularly winning the game lies in analyzing the vital data provided in the Shillong Teer Club Chart. This chart, issued every two months, contains the tournament dates scheduled for each club participating in the upcoming Shillong Teer games.
Understanding how to use the club chart data can vastly improve your betting strategy and win percentage. This comprehensive guide will explain everything you need to know about the Shillong Teer Club Chart.
The Shillong Teer Club Chart provides the tournament dates, first and second round timings, number of arrows, shooting distance, and target positions. With so many clubs participating, the chart helps players methodically predict the numbers by correlating club names with commonly hit numbers.
- 1 Shillong Teer Club Chart
- 2 Details of the Shillong Teer Club Chart
- 3 How to Use the Chart for Shillong Teer
- 4 Why the Chart is Important for Shillong Teer
- 5 Shillong Morning Teer Common Number, House, Ending
- 6 Where to Download the Latest Teer Club Chart
- 7 FAQ’s
Shillong Teer Club Chart
Details of the Shillong Teer Club Chart
The Shillong Teer Club Chart contains a wealth of data that helps players analyze upcoming matches and tournaments. The main details included in the chart are:
- Tournament dates – The chart provides the calendar schedule of tournaments for each participating club over the next 2 months. This allows players to plan their bets in advance.
- First and second round timings – The timings for the first round (3:45 PM) and second round (4:45 PM) are listed. Players can coordinate their bet placement before the cut-off.
- Number of arrows – 50 arrows are shot in the first round and 20 in the second round by the archers from each club.
- Shooting distance – Arrows are shot from a distance of 15.21 meters in the first round and 30.48 meters in the second.
- Target holding positions – The chart specifies the position of the targets for each round. This impacts the trajectory and aim of the archers.
How to Use the Chart for Shillong Teer
The Shillong Teer Club Chart is not just a schedule, but a tool for formulating the right betting strategy. Here are some tips on how to use the chart:
- Download and review the latest chart as soon as it is released every 2 months. Also check for 15-day updates.
- Note down the tournament dates for major clubs and look for date patterns. Some numbers are more likely on certain dates.
- Identify any changes in target positions or distances for some clubs from previous charts. This could impact their accuracy.
- Match target positions with previous hit numbers from those clubs and spots. This data is available in Teer counter results sheets.
- Analyze arrow counts – fewer arrows means each one carries more weight in the total.
- Combine multiple formulas based on club name numerology, dates, positions, distances and intuition.
- Avoid relying on just one club or formula. Cross-check different calculations before finalizing your bets.
- Always update your betting strategy based on the latest chart and results data. Numbers hit most often can change over time.
Using these tips and the club chart details meticulously will take your Teer betting to the next level.
Why the Chart is Important for Shillong Teer
The Shillong Teer Club Chart is a critical tool for players looking to consistently win by betting strategically. Here are some key reasons why the club chart is so important:
- It provides official tournament schedules and details in one place for easy access. Players don’t have to hunt for dates.
- The data helps players save significant time in formulating target numbers compared to manual calculation.
- Chart analysis increases winning odds by uncovering betting patterns based on club specifics.
- Players gain confidence in their bets when backed by insights from club data correlations.
- The chart gives a sense of prediction control with so many variables like dates, distances, positions involved.
- Any changes in tournament structure, arrow counts, target placements are covered.
- Helps avoid betting blindly and provides an analytical approach.
- Ensures players have the most updated Teer data without relying on hearsay or rumors.
Having such valuable data centralized in the club chart gives Teer gamblers a major advantage compared to playing based on raw guesswork.
Shillong Morning Teer Common Number, House, Ending
In addition to the Shillong Teer Club Chart, there are other Teer data points that players analyze to identify winning number patterns:
These are numerals that are hit more frequently in the Teer results over a period of time. Some commonly arising numbers include:
- 0, 1, 2, 7, 8, 9 in the first round
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in the second round
These denote the last digit of the Teer number hits. Some house endings emerge more prevalently such as:
- 0, 1, 3, 7, 9 in the first round
- 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 in the second round
Repeating Number Pairs
Certain pairs of numbers are more probable such as 07, 09, 12, 45, 56.
This is the average score achieved by the archers overall based on previous Teer results, helping narrow down potential numbers.
Teer Dream Numbers
These are numerals that randomly pop up in a Teer player’s dreams and intuitions. They are often interpreted as signs of auspicious numbers.
Where to Download the Latest Teer Club Chart
Now that you understand the immense potential of analyzing the Shillong Teer Club Chart, you must be wondering where to get the latest chart.
The official Shillong Teer website www.meghalayateer.com provides club chart downloads, but only older files are available in their archive.
For the most updated Shillong Teer Club Chart, visit www.teerblog.com. This is the go-to platform for Teer predictors and provides reliable resources.
Follow these simple steps to download the current Teer club chart on teerwin.com:
- Go to www.teerblog.com on your phone or computer
- Scroll down and click on the “Shillong Teer Charts” section
- Locate and click the box titled “Club Chart”
- Right click on the club chart image and select “Save image as”
- The chart will be downloaded to your device for analysis
Remember to check teerblog every 2 weeks for the newest Shillong Teer Club Chart. Use the data to make your betting more systematic and substantially increase your odds of correctly predicting the winning Teer numbers!
What are the timings for the Shillong Teer rounds?
The first round starts at 3:45 PM and the second round starts at 4:45 PM.
How many arrows are shot in each round?
50 arrows are shot by the archers in the first round while 20 arrows are shot in the second round.
What is the shooting distance for the two rounds?
The first round distance is 15.21 meters while the second round distance is 30.48 meters.
Where can I check the previous Teer results?
Previous Teer result numbers are available on the official website www.meghalayateer.com.
How much does it cost to place a Teer bet?
The minimum bet amount is Re. 1. You can place bets in multiples of Re. 1 up to a maximum of Rs. 100 per number.